Friday, October 23, 2009

Dear Diary


Last night my sister told me about this book by Tal Ronnen who was on Oprah yesterday.

I am going to check it out later today.




C25K: Week 1 Day 2 felt great. Worked out with a trainer first and then did this walk/jog. I am really following the program as I have to watch for knee pain. Yesterday was a cardio day and I actually went swimming. I did laps for 30 minutes. Now a 30 minture workout normally would not be enough however for a non-swimmer! Wow is all I can say. Today during the walk/jog I could actually envision myself running a 5K. I can see it in the future. A great feeling.

I told you I have a lot on my mind. What else

Hearty Minestrone Soup: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/recipe.php?recipeId=448
I made this soup last night, my second time making it. This time I used vegetable broth. Pretty good is my vote. Its not my favorite but its good. Better cooled off not piping hot --I usually like my food HOT. This is better when you wait.


Today I have a doctor's appt. to discuss more testing on my thyroid levels. We have to get to the bottom of this first. My guess is I will have more blood work on Monday and then go from there. I am actually looking forward to this because I want to feel better. I want to feel like myself again.

No comments: