Monday, November 23, 2009

Exercise TV : On Demand




As you know I am always looking for new workouts to stay motivated. The other day I was looking through On Demand--not expecting to find anything that challengeing. Well I was wrong. I have now tried 3 workouts and they are all free!

Rock Hard Total Body -Body by Jake with Trainer Marco Reed- 40mins of SWEAT. Its 45 seconds on and 15 seconds rest! I really liked it.

Rock Hard Body Xtreme -Body by Jake with trainer Steve Maresca. 40 mins using a medicine ball. I was sore for days!!!!

Rock Hard Abs -Body by Jake with trainer Steve Maresca. 22 mins of core! Will do this one again.

I will actually do all of them again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Exercise TV is great. Especially around the Holidays. If everyone else's family is like mine, then I might have to do two of my Cindy Whitmarsh workouts a day rather than one.