Monday, November 23, 2009

Exercise and Pregnancy












So as many of you know---I think I have one reader ( thanks Jenn!) I try to live a healthy lifestyle and am dedicated to a strong fitness/exercise routine. I also like to eat which is where the need to workout hard comes into play. As I also mentioned before we are trying to have a baby. I started doing research about exercising when pregnant because I am a planner. I also know that the heart rate rules really are outdated. Listen to your body is what I have been reading especially if you are in great shape. So my plan is to continue teaching spin classes but I wanted to know what else is out there---many of these prenatal dvds just seem BORING. Can I weight train? So I started googling. I found an answer and her name is Lauren Brooks. She actually has a training studio out in CA not far from where my sister lives. I emailed her and will definitely go for a workout the next time I am in the neighborhood. Okay sorry for the tangent. I have attached a link to her website and am ordering both of her DVD's. I will review them after they arrive. No joke your jaw will drop when you see the abs on this mother of 2. After watching this---there are definitely no excuses!!! The website is www.socialtrainer.com

No comments: